- Reporting Financial and relevant reports by monthly basic.- Prepare full set of accounts, Bank reconciliations.- Overseeing the duties of accounts assistant responsible for AP and AR function.- Maintain fixed assets register.- Preparing Quarterly Tax return.- Preparing unaudited financial statement & submitting of annual income tax & commercial tax return to Tax office.- Ad Hoc duties assigned related Accounting.
- B.Com, M.Com, or Any graduate with ACCA (Part II completed).- Diploma in IFRs, CPA is more preferable.- Age under (35) years old.- Must have minimum (5) years of experiences in related field.- Must have with Myanmar Taxation.- Excellent Microsoft Office and Computerized Accounting Software (ERP, SAP).- Excellent organizational skill, communication skills and interpersonal skills.- Must be work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.