- In Charge of Account payable function from verifies payment and staff claim till payment arrangement.- Collects and organizes accounting records while assuring proper records are kept in an orderly manner.- Prepares monthly prepaid expense journals and fixed asset journals for completeness and appropriateness.- Responsible for Balance Sheet account reconciliation, interacting with internal parties as needed to fully understand transactions and resolve issues.- Responsible for completion of financial close reconciliation book for assigned entities.- Responsible for making sure daily cash account balances accurately reflect company’s financial position and can be discussed at any time.- Completes Weekly Cash Report to be used for cash analysis by management.- Interacts with banking institutions and websites on cash matters as necessary. Keep good communications with bank officers.- Regularly reviews balance sheet and income statement account activity.- Provides detailed analysis to management of variances and activity trends as necessary- Assists with preparation of month end reporting packages and other reporting requirements as required by senior management.
- Must be communicated in English.- Above 3 years’ experience in related field.- Auditing experiences would be advantaged.- Must be used Excel and any accounting software.- Must be able to work under pressure to meet assigned deadlines.-Any graduate with LCCI Level III or B.Com would be advantaged.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The KT Group is a private; family owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people. Our business portfolio includes:• Real Estate• Energy• Port Operations & Logistics• Trading• Investment