- To provide efficient administrative support for the daily operation and office maintenance- Organize office operations and procedures- Assists with SSB & Personal Income Tax related tasks. - Assists with recruitment and interview process and scheduling interviews- Updating HR Database (such as - Employee Information, New Hire, Attendance)- Assist in Payroll preparation by providing relevant data, leave, late and absent- Prepare paperwork for HR Policies and Procedures - Preparing Invoice documents - Able to go to Government Office- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant- Ability to effectively use Computer Software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook- Excellent Team Communication, teamwork skills and interpersonal skills - Familiar with Labor Laws
- Bonus - Overtime payments- Rewards for Over Performance - Attendance Allowance- Employee Retreat
- An experienced team - Make a difference - Fun working environment
- Training provided- Learn new skills on the job- Promotion opportunities
We are currently over 20 years in the business.We have completed several ICT implementation projects such as Computer & Network installation, Network Support, Firewall / VPN installation and support, Antivirus Solutions, Network administration, and Helpdesk services, Data Center, Virtualization & Network Solutions for a wide range of clients.