• Manage short term vs. long term development of HR function to gain the competitive advantage• Developing strategically driven development and planning of key HR processes• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. • Managing the recruitment and selection process.• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel• Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Admin & HR department• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures• Performing and overseeing benefits administration, exit interviews, administrative meetings• Maintaining department records and reports• Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts• Manages the contract administration functions as it relates to maintenance/operations; client, project and consultant contracts
• A Bachelor degree with Admin & HR background with higher level education is preferred• Minimum of 5 years Managerial Experience in Admin & HR field is mandatory.• include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills. • Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills• Strong understanding of HR related software preferred• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems • General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.• Excellent communication in English & Myanmar is preferred • Good Planning and organization skills
• KPI oriented Bonus system• Transportation Packages• Meal/Travel Allowance• General Welfare System
• Join an Experienced Team• Make a difference • Building up a globally respected brand in Myanmar• Fun Working environment
• Potential to join senior management• Self-learning platform • Working directly with senior management
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.