• Monitor a system of controls, procedures and forms for the recordation of fixed assets. • Responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing office services and relate office activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources• Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office or department• Fixed access and defer handling process• Ensure payment of utility bills. • Assist in Administration / office management• Maintenance of office policies & procedures • Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filling System • Handle stationary and maintenance of Office Equipment and furniture• Assist in filing and paperwork for administrative duties• Liaise with other departments & division• Other duties as assigned by Admin Manager
• Any Bachelor’s degree• Minimum 2+ years of experience in Admin• Fair English proficiency• Strong Computer literacy – Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point• Effective communication skills, a positive working attitude is required• Attention to detail and accuracy• Strong prioritization and organization skills
• Annual Bonus• Overtime Payments• Rewards for over performance
• Make a difference• join and experienced team
• Training provided• Promotion opportunities
Win Brothers Group of Co., Ltd is one of the most dynamic conglomerates in Myanmar. The company was established in 1990 by Win family in Mandalay. Win Brothers Group integrated operations have diversified into strategic sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages Products, Industrial Gas, Agriculture, Sugar, Building Material, Mining and FMCG Retailing and Distribution. Our approach to sustainability is delivered by our commitment to implement the appropriate policies, practices, products, and programs towards optimum success. Having more than twenty years business experience in Myanmar’s economic landscape, the company is well positioned to lead the continued growth of Myanmar.