• Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail• Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering• Handles expenses and billing cycles• Manages reception area and looks after visitors• Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary• Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents• Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed• Interacts with directors and carries out their requests• Assists in purchase orders and invoicing• Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries• Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed• Finding ways to improve administrative processes
• Must hold a bachelor degree and any other relevant degree• Minimum at least one year of working experience• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.• Good communication skills and customer relationship.• Must have good knowledge in office management system and procedures.• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, internet, email, etc..)• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritizes work.
- Rewards for over performance- Phone Bill Allowance - Overtime Payment
- You can make a difference
- Learn new skills and techniques
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth, and employs over 30,000 research professionals in the development of next-generation technologies including 5G, the Internet of Things, NFV, SDN, Cloud Computing and Big Data. ZTE has filed applications for more than 72,000 patents, with over 33,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world’s Top-3 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization.As a member of the UN Global Compact, ZTE is committed to a vision of balanced, sustainable development in the social, environmental and economic arenas. Promoting freedom of communication around the world, the company has incorporated innovation, technological convergence and the concept of "going green" into the product life cycle. This includes R&D, production, logistics and customer service. The company is also committed to maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing carbon emissions. With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key priority for the company, ZTE played an active role in relief efforts following events such as the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. ZTE also established the ZTE Special Children Care Fund, the largest charity fund of its kind in China.Looking forward, the company will be committed to becoming a pioneer in telecommunications industry, taking the lead in standardization, technical perspective and commercialization, and driving innovations in telecommunications and ICT globally as the business and technology needs of the industry continue to evolve.