• Overseeing smooth running of estate, working directly with principal to plan and execute a management plan of the property and grounds• Managing ground staff and contractors• to manage the overall day to day maintenance of all aspects of the estate, including maintenance, gardening and domestic duties and managing the team which performs these roles• overall responsibility for safety and security of estate• overall responsibility for maintenance and domestic duties to agreed standards• overall responsibility for general running and upkeep of estate to required standards• liaise with external suppliers/contractors• adhere to allocated budgets and maintain applicable quality standards and records• for ensuring sufficient team members at all times and within budget• quality control of all aspects of estate including security and health and safety• meet your targets and those of the team as a whole• training and development of the estate team• adhere to statutory obligations and quality and best practice guidelines• ensure compliance to applicable codes, procedures and legislation including health and safety• to develop and adhere to all estate policies and procedures• supervise, manage and direct the overall performance of the estate team• carry out financial planning for a project and control the budget• oversee the development of the estate, to make sure it's being effectively run to meet the estate's objectives• work with the land owners/senior leadership of the business to keep them up to date on developments or potential issues • keep up to date with legislation and regulations that affect the estate• Carry out marketing activities - this will often include social media communication aimed at building a positive image, improving public perception and encouraging community engagement.• Oversee completion of projects within expected timelines, budget, quality and safety SOPs, standards & regulations.
• Degree in Business Administration, or any related field• Minimum 10 years of experience in Estate & construction industry• Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.• Ability to work well in a pressure situation. Self-motivated and flexible.• Strong business sense and industry expertise.• A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams • Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills• Excellent organizational and time management skills• Fluent in English for both verbal and written.
Reward for performance
Working hours (8:30 - 5:45)Facility will be negotiate
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings Also Take Pride in its capacity and capability to export Myanmar White Rice. Since 2997, Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings has consistently expoerted an average of about 180,000 MT Myanamar White Rice every year.Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings is positioning its as the Global Supplier of Food Demands and has pledged to continuously supply the global demand of White Rice efficiently and at reasonable pricing.