• Supervise day-to day operations of the administrative department and staff members.• Work closely with the school principal and management to ensure smooth daily operation • Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints• Plan, schedule and promote school events including meetings, conferences, interviews, and orientations and training sessions. • Facilitate and follow-up special activities such as off-campus field trips, yearly performances, graduation etc.• Assist teachers in preparing for lessons and delivering early childhood programs and activities• Responsible to communicate effectively with the parents • Admin Manager will work closely with, and report directly to the CEO
• Minimum of a bachelor degree• 2+ Years of management experience• Related experience in international schools preferred • Good communication skills in writing and public speaking in both English and Burmese• Good computer skills
- Attendance Bonus- Reward for Over Performance
* Fun working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Global Yangon School was founded in June 2017 to meet the growing need for quality education in Yangon. Our school incorporates dynamic classrooms with caring, and qualified teachers and enriching experiences.