· Should have proven track record on management of >200 acre farm or 1000 acre in contract farming program· Should be a good team player with clarity on documentation and reporting· Good knowledge on mechanization would be added advantage· Frequent traveling in the country side during crop season
· Post Graduate in Agronomy/soil science/crop production with Proficiency in English· 5 year experience at Manager level organization involved in corporate farming/contract farming in vegetable/seed production, extension services to the farmers/growers
Benefits will provide according to the policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.