- In charge of architecture and interior projects from schematic design to construction drawings.- lead junior architects to complete the project- prepare for building permit application- work with consultants and site engineers - deal with Client's requirements
- minimum 6 years experience- Architecture Degree- Licensed Architect or Civil Engineer- English Communication- Be able to work on detail drawings
- Project Performance Bonus- Holiday Bonus- National Holidays- Vacation Days- Company Trip
- Creative and Relaxed Design Studio- Work with Expats and Locals- Be able to work with high profile projects
- Opportunities for promotion- Possibility for job training- Learn new skills and techniques
We apply creative methods to build new destinations in Myanmar. Completed projects including Yangon Yangon Rooftop Bar, Mahlzeit German Restaurant, Sakura Residence Gym and Landscape. We have done many office projects for international clients including H&M, Unilever, Roche, and Coca Cola.