• Strong Experience in using Auto CAD 2D/ 3D, Sketch Up, Revit• Must have Understanding Design Concept, Material Knowledge and Details• Preparation of Drawings and Construction Documents, Correcting and Updating Drawings • Provide Assistance to Project Teams and Other Staff Members as Required on Basic Phases of Projects• Work on Copies of Sketches, Layouts and Detailed Plans Prepared by Others• Establish Detailed Programs for the Coordination of Site Activities• Set Up Work Control Systems to Ensure the Standards of Performance, Quality, Cost and Safety are met• Consult with Other Stakeholders like Architectures, Interior Designers, and Team Members• Assist to Quantity Surveyors
• Bachelor of Civil or Architectural • At Least 5 Years Working Experience including Interior Decoration • Strong Attention to Details and Maintain Company Quality Standards• Ability to Create Multiple Design Solutions• Can work under pressure• Must be able to communicate with English
Sat and Sunday Off,Yearly Bonus
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.