- Oversee overall 24 hour operations and customer service of a group of GnG stores assigned according to GnG standards.- Analyze and Prepare the Findings and Action Plan for the Area Weekly and Monthly Sales Performance, Loss Making Stores, Known and Unknown Shrinkage, and Labor Cost.- Work closely with Store in Charge to implement corporate and merchandising strategies to maximize profitability. - Work with store in charge to develop, update and execute annual budgets and business plans.- Provide expert advice, coaching and assistance to store in charge and team members. - Promote efficiency to maximize store profitability. - Introduce new products/initiatives/services to promote profitability - Address and resolve any business issues. - Vital link in making sure that excellent execution of operation initiatives and promotion change at the store level is complete and on time.- Ensure the store compliance to SOP and government regulations. - Communication of store needs and issues back to the respective departments and management.- Ensure key processes are in place through store visits and Store Operations Excellence audit.-Submit all administrative requirements and reports completely and on time.- Attend and participate in required meetings and company events.
Holding a bachelor degree.Minimum 5-7 yrs experience in Retail Operations.Excellent communication Skill.
Benefits will be provided based on the company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.