Responsible to supervise MSR to ensure that to promote medical products effectively to get more market share. This could consist of physically running routes and/or doing market visit, medical promotion activities, meeting with doctors and partner developing action plans to increase business.
- B.Pharm or any bachelor degree- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in sales & team supervision- Experience in brand building & awareness of market information- Good interpersonal and communications skills- Independent, aggressive, self motivated and team player- Able to work overtime when required- Both mental and physical strength is a must- Able to travel extensively
According to the Company Policy
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.