• Overall Manage on Company's internal cash flow with daily Income and Expenditure.• Profit/Cost centers analysis, Distributors’ profitability, Product and costing analysis• Managing transactions in foreign currencies and loan management• Managing bookkeeping, accounts payable & receivable and general ledger reconciliation, AP, AR, Tax, TREASURY Management skill.• Prepare monthly financial and business activity reports with analysis of cost of goods sold and Monthly operational expenses by department• Annual/Monthly tax compliance• Monthly Financial Report to Head of Finance and Senior Finance Manager.• Monitor and Train to team point of checking, cost of concerning, analyzing with daily entry.• Coordinate activities of the department with interrelated activities of other departments.• Arrange payments to suppliers, staffs and other general expenses occur in timely and accurate manner.• Deal with the company accounting and tax compliance and communicate with tax authorities in timely basis.• Deal with External Auditor
• Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing and costing analysis• Minimum 5 years of working experience• B.Com / ACCA – Part 2 and CPA is preferred.• Knowledge on financial software application, Advanced Excel, Microsoft Office, Email and internet.• Excellent communication skills and English must essential• Be able to concentrate for long period of time, work well under pressure with high sense of confidentiality.• Have Knowledge of ERP (or) other relevant accounting System.• Strong knowledge of local and international banks policy, procedure and process.• Strong knowledge of monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information ensures the accuracy of financial statements• Have knowledge of Develop, implement and maintain system, procedures, and policies including account payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines.• Strong knowledge tax calculation process (offsetting input and output tax )• Have knowledge of Develop, implement and maintain system, procedures, and policies including account payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines.• Well knowledge on Finance procedures, checking for stock inventory report and cash flow process and Treasury Management.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques