• Planning for the Category activities plans with shopper and market insight to drive business and build equity.• To run daily operation of the category, promotion sourcing, POSM development, and coordinating with Field sales to make all category activities happen effectively at the point of purchase. • Perfecting the basics -Ensuring brand volume and value growth using the 6P’s in priority channels and customers• Bringing brands to life in store – Synergizing/ translating brand strategic directions and category marketing plans to customer/channel opportunities/Plans, Cooperation with the sales team to land the category plan • Lead consolidated CD input into S&OP and own S&OP output, manage and drive CD business performance in the month and quarter.• Managing holistic customer/ channel investment (shopper marketing, trade marketing, in-store)
• Bachelor degree or higher preferably in Business or Marketing• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (preferably in FMCG)• Good skill in written and spoken English Good command on both written and spoken English and local language proficiency • Good leadership skills and able to manage multiple tasks under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment• Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating• Self-driven personality, result oriented and good analytical skill• Computer literacy esp. Microsoft Offices & Outlook• Be able to travel to upcountry frequently
Competitive PackageMedical Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Unilever Myanmar Group of Companies (UEMCL, UMM, UMS) has been providing billions of people all over the world with home care, personal care, and food products. There are over 400 brands under Unilever and most of them are prominent household names. As a matter of fact, there is at least one Unilever product in seven out of ten households. The company believes in a sustainable business plan. This means that, while Unilever wants to grow, they recognize that development should not come at the expense of people or the environment. This is why the company came up with USLP or Unilever Sustainable Living Plan – a plan that the company considers essential in their business model. Unilever wants to lead a brighter future in Myanmar. In 2017, we embarked on a joint venture forming Unilever EAC Company Limited (UEMCL) which makes us the biggest Home and Personal Care company in the country. We offer Myanmar consumers a wide range of leading brands in three categories; Home Care, Personal Care and Foods Products. Our brands include Family Care, Lifebuoy, Elan, Win, Pond’s, Sunsilk, Miss, O2, Dove, 3D, Signal, Clear, Lux, Close-Up, Fair & Lovely, Knorr and Unilever Food Solutions. In everything we do, we strive to “lead for a brighter future for the people of Myanmar. “ We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Rest assured that the company will provide you with development opportunities, benefits, and an organizational culture that embraces diversity. Further your career with the aid of Unilever! Check the numerous job opportunities that the company offers.