• Ensure the smooth operation and monitor for securities, cleaners and maintenance technicians.• Ensure to communicate with owners friendly and helpful. • Ensure to maintain less breakdown of building operation machines. • Ensure to control and improve the services to customer satisfaction.• To attend the emergency requirement for facilities services.• To coordinate with clients, vendors and contractors to get good service in right time.• Investigating and solve the owner complaints.• Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.• To involve in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.• Prepare the require documents to control the services and maintenances.• To prepare the preventive maintenance service and to reduce the breakdown time.• To support the other business unit of CDSG when require facilities service.
* Holding a bachelor degree (Specialization in Mechanical / Electrical)* Possessing good personality and excellent communication skills* minimum 6-7 yrs of relevant experience.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.