- - Managing Sales & marketing of elevator & escalator department.- Develop and execute Sales strategies to drive business in new and existing markets- Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through Marketing Managers and Area Sales Managers to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives- Responsible for interacting with foreign principals on technical support and commercial/pricing matters- Conduct regular meeting with Sales , Marketing , Installation & Modernization team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability- Motivate and monitor sales engineer, marketing engineer in Elevator Sales & Marketing Department.- Ensure proper coordination between both the Engineering & Installation sections for the purpose of having a smooth execution of the project / contract.- Ensure that all contracts related to sales are aligned within the company's policies, procedures, and guidelines.- Develop & liaise with good and prospective clients such as contractors, owners, and consultants, also provide them with technical advice to facilitate and improve future business of the Company.- Implement approved Sales Department’s policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.- Generate commitment, motivation and enthusiasm to team goals, and guide team members through periods of change or uncertainty.
- B.E. (Mechanical) with Diploma in Marketing Management.- Total 5‐10 years of working experience in Elevator & Escalator Sales field and minimum 3 years on managerial level.- Can demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations and exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage- Must have experience in Elevator & Escalator field with in‐depth product knowledge- Very good command in English- Good working knowledge of computers- Dynamic personality, ability to maintain relationships with a variety of different people.- Strong communication and decision – making skill- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.