- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.- Create engaging design according to requirements.- Always general new idea for online advertising- Creative visual concepts, using computer software or by hand.- Design for various applications such as Facebook advertisement , brochures, pamphlets and other marketing activities.- Determine the message the design should portray - Create image that identify a product or convey a message.- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.- Review design for errors before printing or publishing them.- Use feedback from leader to improve work.- Working together as a team to get the job done.
- Bachelor or related field- Experience with design software and graphic editing tools ( Example- photoshop, illustrator, 3D, 2D )- Familiarity with design techniques ( sketch )- Understanding of visual elements ( Layout, type and fonts )- Excellent communication ability- Teamwork skills- Time management and multitasking abilities- Creativity skills and problem- solving aptitude- Must be able to work overtime if necessary
- Meal Allowance- Travel Allowance- Overtime Allowance- Annual bonus
- Fun working environment- CSR Activities- Performance Base Assessment
- Training Provided- Well learning opportunities- Promotion potential
Max Energy Co., Ltd, one of the strategic business units (SBUs) of Max Myanmar Group of Companies, was founded on 10th (June) 2010 after the formal approval of the National Privatization Commission for private distribution Commission that diesel and petroleum products are privately distributed in the local market. The vital role of Max Energy is to fulfil the energy requirement of motor vehicles, to enhance the growth of inland transportation, to achieve customers’ satisfaction and loyalty and also to support the growing economy of Myanmar. The quality of all our products is authentic as it has been tested in loading port by international recognized inspection company and again at discharge port by Myanmar Petrochemical Enterprise (MPE) of SGS. All our filling stations utilize advanced-technology dispenser machines with software, thus we can promise that we provide precise quantity to our customers. Our competitive strengths include (24/7) operation service, corporate credit sales service, wholesales, excellent customer service, and convenient location of our filling stations. All our staff are well-trained, skilful, responsible and accountable to provide added value to customers.