- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources- Support the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures relating to internal shrinkage controls, theft exposures, etc. Track adherence to these policies- Provide administrative support in executing operational plans to ensure a structured approach in dealing with inventory shrinkage- Prepare audit checklists, inventory listing and other documentations for inspections, including year-end inventory count- Gather and compile results from inspections for reporting purposes. Assist superior in maintaining accurate records of in-store inventory shrinkage- Assist in the preparation of educational materials for employee training to prevent in-store theft, damage to inventories, etc.- Work closely with internal stakeholders (especially in-store employees) in improving in-store security, minimizing theft and damage to inventories, etc.- Respond to queries and requests for information by external auditors to facilitate the auditing process and statutory financial reporting- Report audit plan and internal control procedures to Senior Internal Controller - Provide recommendation to improve the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Diploma or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or a related discipline- Can communicate in English (4 skills)- Able to travel
- Benefits will be provided depending on the company policy
- Join a winning team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.