* To ensure customers' order are being issued correctly. * To monitor and work with planning department ensuring customers order is delivery as per agreed lead time. * Highlight to respective sales personnel on failure to deliver as per customer's request and work out solution with the advice from sales. * Working closely with Finished goods store for truck arrangement. * Maintain up to date customer database.
• Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor Degree • Computer literate and knowledge in shipping would be an added advantage.• Able to work independently and self-motivated• Good command of spoken & written English.
* Yearly Bonus* Meal Allowance* Training for career and personal development* Good working environment* Ferry
* An awesome company* Join with a fast moving company* You can make a difference
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
We are experienced flexible packaging producer. Serving high-growth F&B and FMCG sectors; clientele include a popular Home Personal Care brandPlant commenced production in July 2013