• Works under the supervision of the workshop manager to complete job orders and key tasks, ensuring that repairs are carried out correctly and efficiently to the satisfaction of the customer and according to DUCATI standards• Assist the mechanics for service work • Identification and requisition of parts from store room• Maintenance inspections for equipment, machinery and tools• Conducts routine service work on bikes brought into the workshop• Disposes of waste in accordance with regulations• Cleans bikes and machine interiors, exteriors, engines and engine components• Develops skills and keeps up to date with latest technology and service information• Locates and uses technical information provided by DUCATI• Uses feedback to improve own skills and performance to comply with all company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and processes.• Adhere to legal, environmental health and safety, security of (people, bikes, property and equipment) at all times, reports any known faults or hazards.• To give courtesy all customers of the company.• To carry out all other tasks delegated by immediate superior, not within the scope of this job description which is deemed to be within the ability of the employee.
• Basic knowledge on setting up new bikes, repairing used bikes and performing schedule maintenance• Passion about DUCATI bikes
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Born in Myanmar, Mr Serge Pun immigrated to Beijing in 1965 and subsequently to Hong Kong where in1983, after working in the property industry for many years, he founded the Serge Pun & Associates Group in Hong Kong as a real estate developer. In the early 1990’s Mr Pun and members of his family returned to Myanmar and founded SPA (Myanmar) Ltd. (“SPA”). Today there are 40 operating companies under SPA’s umbrella, including three flagship public companies – First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (“FMI”), Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd. (“Yoma Strategic”) and Memories Group Ltd. (“Memories”). In 2015, FMI became the first company to list on the Yangon Stock Exchange with Yoma Strategic and Memories listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2006 and 2018 respectively. Collectively the businesses focus on six key sectors, namely Real Estate, Financial Services, Healthcare, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment and Tourism. The Group also manages a portfolio of other investments. The Group’s list of international partners includes many distinguished international organisations and renowned brands in sectors like Finance (IFC, ADB, Wave Money), Real Estate (Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsubishi Estate, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels), Consumer (Pernod Rickard, Yum! Brands, Metro Group, Kokubu & Co), telecommunications towers (edotco), power generation (Norfund), and in Automotive & Heavy Equipment (Mitsubishi Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Volkswagen, Ducati, New Holland, and JCB).About Yoma Strategic Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Securities Exchange Trading Limited (SGX-ST), Yoma Strategic is a leading business corporation with a diversified portfolio of businesses in Real Estate, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment, Financial Services and Investments in Myanmar. Together with its partner, the SPA Group, Yoma Strategic is taking a conglomerate approach to build a diversified portfolio of businesses in Myanmar. The Company was ranked in the top 5% of the Governance and Transparency Index 2017, ranked 26th out of top 100 largest Singapore companies in the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard 2017 and won the Best Managed Board (Gold) Award at the Singapore Corporate Awards in 2016.About FMI FMI is one of Myanmar's largest public companies with over 8,000 shareholders and an unbroken track record of profitability and dividend payments since inception in 1992. FMI’s current focus is on its “four pillar” strategy of investing in the Financial Services, Real Estate, Tourism and Healthcare sectors. FMI became the first company to be listed on the Yangon Stock Exchange on 25, March 2016.