- Responsible for media (e.g. TV, Radio, OOH) and digital (e.g. Facebook and KOLs) strategy development for NIVEA and NIVEA MEN brand and product campaigns in close collaboration with Marketing Manager.- Setting the objectives and aligning upon the content, touchpoints and KPIs together with impactful, well targeted and cost efficient investments on media and digital channels - In the lead for digital communication development for ‘always on content’ and product campaign content delivering high quality monthly briefings to digital agency and guiding the content creation process. - Responsible for media and digital agency management by setting up clear processes, leading the activity planning and training of digital agency staff. - Tracking of media and digital performance through monthly analysis of media and digital activities vs KPI/benchmark. Aligns with Marketing Manager and agencies on learnings and corresponding actions.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related fields- At least 5 years experiences in Media and/or Digital Marketing in multinational FMCG companies and/or leading agencies.- Strong analytical thinking, data driven- Strong project management skills- Excellent command in English - Experience in leading a team is preferable
- Salary- Performance Bonus
- Working with Global skin care brands- Fun & dynamic working environment
- International career opportunities- Strong focus on learning on the job, coaching and mentoring
In our Consumer Business Segment, we concentrate on the international skin and body care markets, which are the main focus of our business. Our innovative, high-quality skin and body care products are trusted by millions of consumers every day. By staying close to our consumers, and our markets, we can ensure that our international brand portfolio stays relevant and our innovations meet the individual needs and wishes of consumers, both globally and regionally.