• Provide supports to the Planning Manager on daily planning activities that include developing, updating and forecasting program in statustory permits, design, shop drawing, procurement, construction and handover stage• Liaise with Project team and other relevant parties to understand program and identify any issues that may affect progress or completion of the project• Maintain progress record including regular photo, specific events impact to progress of work in conjunction with the CM Staff.• Assist Planning Manager in preparation, analysis and review of submissions, reports, and correspondence.• Share knowledge and provide trainining for planning tasks• Proactively propose potential improvements to all existing Project programmmes.• Prepare Tender statistic programmes.• Create master schedules / baseline programmes with direction from Planning Manager.• Assist the respective project managers with the creation of Working Programmes, Recovery Programmes, 1 month Look-ahead programmes and 3 month rolling programmes.• Create project cash-flows, weekly and monthly progress updates and reports including graphic summaries (diagrams, marked-up plans, graphs, tables and written summaries).• Review delay claims and create information in response.• Analyse and report / respond to contractor submitted programs and reports. • Regular site visits with PM / CM staff to validate work completion percentages.
• University degree in B.E Civil or other equivalent.• Minimum 3 year experience in related field.• Good English Communication skills, written and verbal.• Proficient in Planning softwares but not limit to MS Project and Primavera• Construction related and / or Project Management education would be beneficial.• Planning engineers work in an office environment and are comfortable using the following software and equipment in a typical workday: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access Database)• AutoCAD and 3D Modelling software is preferable.• Other project management tools
* Bonus* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job