• Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through the informed application of tax laws and regulations• Review tax calculations, estimates, reports, submissions/filing, accruals by the BU and report as Cluster• Purpose partnering with Cluster HO, BU, Group Finance, Compliance, Audit, and Legal • Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Food Cluster.• Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate tax (including Company Income Tax, Commercial Tax, Withholding tax, Special Goods Tax, Import tax, Stamp Duty Tax, etc) and Personal Income Tax • Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Cluster• Act as the key point of contact and support for taxation matters• Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Food Cluster• Manage external tax authorities and consultants• Review current and deferred tax provision• Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Food Cluster• Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives for the Food Cluster• Interact and update/teach each BU tax contact and BU respective person for new tax laws and regulations• Work closely with BU and Group tax/finance to coordinate on meeting the above-mentioned responsibilities• Check, advice and help to overcome challenges on implementing a better structure & process for more efficient/compliant submission
Financial professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field MBA / CTP /ACCA preferred Minimum 5yrs related experience.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.