Corporate finance is primarily concerned with maximizing shareholder value through long-term and short-term financial planning and the implementation of various strategies. Everything from capital investment decisions to investment banking falls under the domain of corporate finance. • Identify and Secure privatisation, merger and acquisition deals, managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products for their clients.• Review companies both from a qualitative (business information) and quantitative (financial statements) perspective as part of our efforts to suggest solutions to our clients. • Work with professional colleagues to meet companies across Myanmar, understand their growth requirements and strategic needs, in order to help devise solutions.
• Good Degree in Accountancy or Business from reputable Universities• At least 3 years of experience financial modelling, excel analysis and accountancy. Demonstrated skills in managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams• Strong proficiency in verbal & written English and Myanmar language.• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.• Able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.• Self-starter with a positive work attitude.• Candidate must have experience in Microsoft word and power point in order to develop presentation materials for client communications.
* Travel allowance * Medical benefits
* Awarded Most Effective Recruitment Strategy for Talent Attraction (Gold)* Best Use Of Rewards & Recognition (Bronze)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
PwC Myanmar offers a full suite of business services to assist clients in investing and doing business in Myanmar. Our services includes industry-focused Advisory, Tax, Assurance, Digital Services which specifically includes:• Market entry advisory and market studies• Taxation, customs and excise duties advisory• Human resources advisory and international assignment services• Mergers and acquisitions advisory and due diligence• Governance, Risk and Controls• Incorporation and corporate secretarial services• Capital projects and infrastructure advisory• Business consulting services• Anti-corruption and corporate restructuring