• Planning and performing operational and financial audits• Identify and evaluate risks within the internal control environment • Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules • Review and submit audit reports for each audit conducted or supported • Obtain and analyze information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment • Participate in the annual audit plan and related risk assessments by providing subject matter expertise for bank functions and divisional operations • Prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions • Supervise internal audits to access the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations and compliance with Central Bank regulation • Execute internal audit staff performance appraisals, promotion, recommendation, terminations, and professional development• Ensure outstanding issues are clearly positioned with senior stakeholders to enable management to resolve in a reasonable timeframe• Execute all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation, follow-up and tracking of management’s corrective actions in response to findings and verification of issue closure• Maintain the bank’s internal control standards• Provide internal audit reports and follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations• Coach subordinate by sharing business knowledge of products, services and delivery systems, company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations and internal control framework • Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of internal control, risk management and governance systems in the context of both current and potential future risks
Skills Required:• Good communication and strong interpersonal skills• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications• Team player with positive attitude• Knowledge and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls • Highly organized and detail oriented• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to consider alternative and innovative solutions Qualification Required:• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field is required • Professional qualifications such as CIA, CPA, ACA, CIMA is preferred • 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar internal or external audit position, preferably in a financial institution, banking sector or Big 4 • Relevant financial service industry knowledge (Credit, Models, Regulatory compliance, Lending, Operations, Treasury, etc.)• Good command of English and Myanmar Languages• Knowledge and skills in audit methodology • Strong acumen in risk management and controls
Competitive salary package.
- Dynamic working environment.- Chance to working Myanmar's fastest growing sector - Banking.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges. The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.