• Maintain good working function of all automation in the brewery to minimize downtime and process loss.• Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment.• Coordinate and manage vendors for systems maintenance, equipment repair, and new installations.• Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.• Continually monitor all HMI’s and PLC’s to ensure proper operation, and work with production team as needed.• Develop and manage a program for periodic systems and equipment validation/testing.• Calibration instruments as per regular schedule.• Train and comply with lock-out/tag-out procedures. • Develop SOPs and logs for program operations and preventive maintenance.• Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.• Manage ordering, inventory, and logs for tools and parts/supplies.• Work with management to continually recognize and assess possible plant improvements.• Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).• Respond to emergency calls during off shift as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronisc, Electronic or Electrical Engineer - Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, and Power Point- Must have experiences 3 – 5 years experiences at Automation field- Must have understanding of KPIs and target
Bonus over performanceMedical InsuranceLife Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.