- Responsible for managing the operation team (Admin, HR, Accounts, Store, Transport), developing coverage sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and expanding company's business- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by negotiating with them and understanding their needs- Present Sales, Operations revenue, expenses and realistic forecasts to the management team- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new areas and competition status- Assist in the development of the monthly, quarterly and annual sales & operation plan- To Analyze & report the data of Sales, Promotion, Pricing and Distribution Activities- Well Implementing with distribution coverage, searching for new outlets with in town and ex town
- Any Graduate- Local Nationality only and more preferable if Mawlamyine City dweller- Well knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint...)- Age between 30 ~ 45 years- At least 3 years as Branch Manager and all channel management experience in FMCG sector or competitive retail management companies- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Rewards and bonus payments on performance- Healthy work environment- A philanthropic organization doing many CSR activities
- One of the impressive FMCG Companies in Myanmar- Join the successful team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
PMG was founded in 1993 and is a leading company in bottled drinking water and alcoholic beverages industry in Myanmar.We manufacture, market and distribute PMG Myanmar Drinking Water, Myanmar Rum, Myanmar Dry Gin, Myanmar Whisky, Myanmar Whisky (Gold), Majesty Whisky, Chancellor Whisky, Premier Whisky & Myanmar Old Brandy.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.