The Branch Manager is responsible for all the branch operations activities with his/ her areas. He / She is responsible to ensure overall branch performance and profitability and reports to Township Manager.
- Any Graduated , Age ( 25 to 35 ) years old- At least 3 years experiences in microfinance field (or) Above 4 years’ experience in management role- Abilities in organization and management- Good communication and presentation skills – written and oral- Good written and spoken English- Analytical and Interpersonal skills- Strong decision making and problem solving skills- Well used in Microsoft ( Excel , Word , Power Point )- Must be able to travel and work related township area
*Attendance Reward *Meal Allowance *Simcard + Phone Bill
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Chin Corp is a Myanmar-based conglomerate that partners with international firms for joint ventures in Myanmar.The Company, founded by respected Myanmar business man Michael Chin, has achieved success in many types of businesses through a number of partnerships and ventures. With its many years of valuable experience, Chin Corp is the best option to lead investors to business success in Myanmar.Chin Corp is the holding company of (18) operation companies in the agriculture, agro-chemical and food industries, including Golden Key Company and Mikko, for coffee and drink processing and financing institute. It also works with the Myanmar major infrastructure projects, and has entered into a new phase of environmental solution to improve natural environment & renewable energy to construct the water management by solar energy.