• Take full responsibility to manage company business in the branch territory• Implement strategies on product positioning and visibility, market penetration, new market development, channel segmentation, sales mix and pack sizes in order to augment business and exceed profit margins.• Lead the sales team keeping a high level of motivation & feedback with a view to build an aggressive and motivated sales management team in the branch.• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, branch administration and sales. • Plan and execute sales promotion activities to generate demand/ push and build/ sustain & improve brand image• Set the direction and an innovative consumer facing culture in the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals• Liaison with Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance to set sales goals and budgets to meet and exceed Sales revenue and profitability targets.• Implement and manage Sales planning and stock forecasting strategies with high levels of accuracy and consistency.
• Any graduate, MBA is preferable. At least 5-7 years working experience in similar position at FMCG and Beverages background.• Dynamic Sales professional with impeccable execution capabilities; deep understanding of traditional and innovative sales strategies. • Leads by example. Provides current, direct, complete and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others.• Proven track record with good leadership skills. • Ability to liaise at all levels/ have administrative ability.• good English skills and able to stay and work permanently at Branch Office.
- Competitive package- Ferry provided- Reward for over performance
- International Standards- World No. (2) production and distribution company for wine and sprit- Join a winning team- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion- Training provided- Learn new skills and techniques
With over 10 branches and 23 depots supporting more than 20,000 retail outlets nationwide,