• Support Head of Brand and Communication in delivering brand and communication strategy.• Brief and manage media and PR agencies to develop campaign ideas and materials in timely manner.• Work closely with Sales and trade marketing team to design marketing campaign and materials to use in retail channels.• Create and present internal presentations to senior stakeholders
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate or agency-based brand management working across a range of media platforms and target audiences.• Knowledge of branding, advertising – above the line, below the line and other marketing essential• Possess experience of delivering multi-faceted campaigns and strong knowledge of digital marketing*• Excellent project management skills and Microsoft office• Open to Myanmar Nationalities (Local and Repat)• Fluent English
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In 1948, Manpower was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, by attorneys Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld.ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE:MAN), the world’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.With over 65 years of experience, we maintain the world’s largest and industry-leading network of more than 4,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of our 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.