• Constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; and writing specifications• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends• Supports internal stakeholders in making sound business decisions through data analytics• Conducts financial, product, market, operational and related research to support department strategic and business planning • Facilitates information gathering, structured documentation of analysis and presentation to all level management• Performs daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports• Conducts analyses of functional business processes to support process changes and Technology projects• Explores data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.• Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis capacity.• Expertise in business analysis and data management tools.• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.• Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.• Strong attention to details.• Willing to work long working hours, depending on operational needs.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.