• Knowledge of reporting and business intelligence.• Knowledge of statistical data collection, analysis, tracking, and reporting systems, methods, and techniques.• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.• Skill in collecting, analyzing, verifying, and manipulating research data.• Ability to learn new software tools.• Knowledge of databases.• Strong problem-solving ability.• Detail-oriented.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in respective field• Graduate or Post-Graduate candidates with prefer BBA or B.Ecom (stats).• Must be able to use excel in advanced level.• Demonstrated experience in business analytics. Ability to fetch report from data.• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with a broad range of professional operation and technical staff.• Adept in ability to learn quickly, apply creativity, understand complex processes and procedures, prioritize workload, set and meet deadlines, and perform well with a minimum of direct supervision.• Good communication skills in English.
Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.