- Research, locate, define and target key business prospects.- Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products.- Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers.- Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners.- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure.
- Fluent in English 4 skills (writing, reading, speaking, listening) - Comfortable in Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Google (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.) and be technologically savvy.- Have 3+ years in sales experience, preferably but not limited to advertising, media or PR fields. - Have strong communication and interpersonal skills- Be a strong team player with a positive attitude.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques