- Set objectives that have long-term impact within area of responsibility- Makes decisions and recommendations that would normally result in winning or losing new business- Accountable for customer targeting and developing key relationships to drive business development.- To research organizational structures and develop, where possible, direct personal contacts with potentially decision makers in target customers.- Facilitates a detailed understanding of requirements.- Undertakes complex data analysis using appropriate software tools.- Provision of resources, cost modeling, and supporting the financial modeling and pricing process.- Effectively presenting customers with appropriate and innovative solutions as part of the pursuit team and as a part of the long term assignments across BU in Thailand.- Develops and maintains relations with landlords, warehousing equipment, and transport providers- To provide general local administrative support to divisionally based business development and solutions design team members.- Identification of growth opportunities, its pursuits and deliveries of new businesses- Arranges introductions/appointments as requested, for sales development approaches to pre-agreed targets - Develops a database of competitor activity information, including locally sourced information about contracts won/lost, and where possible, about key management movements.- Reports in an agreed format on a monthly basis, including information required for development in team meetings.- To promote the name of DESC Thailand in the business community, by personal networking, participation in appropriate pre-agreed Industry functions, and PR marketing forums.- Fosters and maintains productive relationships with all established customers and Contract Logistics Management team members- Generates and updates documents for knowledge management based on individual experience of BD and projects completed. - Innovates and improves working practices, as such, facilitates to the development of the team methodology- Promotes, at all times, the importance of safety, health and welfare policies.- Ensures direct reports comply with all rules, regulations, instructions, orders or measures.- Develops a culture of quality and “can do” solutions and pricing developments - Develops a culture of on-time proposal submissions.- Plans, organizes, and directs an efficient and effective function.
- Bachelor Degree in any fields or higher in Business Administration, Engineer, and Economics.- 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution - Experience in project management - Minimum 3 years Customer Relationship Management background- Preferably business development experience- Solid understanding of the principles of supply chain management - Experience in the development of warehousing & distribution solutions - Excellent communications & commercial skills- Excellent presentation and consulting skills- Well versed in budgeting, financial reporting, and costing, tendering and cost analysis.- Ability to quickly reach an understanding of customer business and requirements.- Well-developed people management skills; ability to lead and inspire teams to accomplish objectives- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; both short-term/tactical and long-term/strategic- Well-structured, change oriented, and results focused
- Attractive Bonus/Commission- In-patient/ Out-Patient medical insurance- Temp-life insurance- other in-kind benefit
- Working environment with International standard- Fun and dynamic organization- A lot of new challenge need to manage
- Training at local and over-sea- Opportunity to move within DHL Organization
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 470,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.