• Construct Business Intelligence (BI) or Data Warehouse with variety of analytics platform• Develop SQL queries writing and design report templates in BI tool• Support internal stakeholders in making sound business decisions through data analytics• Design, develop, test and implement BI reporting and dashboard solutions• Facilitate information gathering, structured documentation of analysis and presentation to all level management• Enhance Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) infrastructure with recommended webservers and hardware• Integrate OBIEE with online analytical processing (OLAP) applications• Conduct analyses of functional business processes to support process changes and Technology projects• Explore data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends• Conduct training for analytics application to developers
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent• Minimum 3 years of experience working in business intelligence capacity.• Expertise in business analysis tools such as OBIEE, Oracle BI Server, FLEXCUBE etc.• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.• Strong communication skill and responsible.• Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.• Willing to work long working hours, depending on operational needs.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.