• To support Digital Banking Systems.• To implement new products and features in the system as per the direction of the value centre.• Performing system testing• Report & assist to resolving trouble online banking issue and work with IT team if necessary • Assist in implementing new products of transaction banking and manage communication solution (Email, SMS, Viber, etc)• Manage quick pay merchant maintenance and as well prepare test case, testing report and user guide, BRD (Business Requirement Document) and SOP of products. • Help in analyzing applications to be changed for particular business requirements & manage Platform Supports & manage Platform Supports. • Efficient in mapping business requirements by interacting with team and IT department.
Graduate degree Other skill and requirement- Proficient in relevant computer application- Knowledge of banking, finance and project management- Being able to stay OT when it is required- Basic communication skill- More preferable keep in touch with the mobile app- Minimum 2 years in related field
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.