• Make sure that the team does its best to meet customer needs by giving helpful tips • Check Team members are meeting goals to resolve a quota of customer issues or answer calls • Making recommendations on how to resolve customer issues• Mentor agents in effective selling techniques of upsell/cross-sell• Troubleshooting problems and answering complaints• Coach, train, and develop call center agents• Collect and analyze call center statistics (Sales rates, Costs, customer service metrics, etc.)• Develop Call Center Standard Operation Procedure and prepare performance reports• Develop objectives for the operational day to day activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Travel & Tourism or Business Management or the other related field.• Proven experience as call center or similar position.• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.• Experience in customer service is required.• Excellent time management, decision-making, human relations, presentation and organizational skills are essential.
provided Ferry, Five Working days
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.