Position Purpose / Context The role is responsible - Maximizing profitable volume growth by executing point-of-purchase marketing strategies in alignment with consumer purchase behavior and customer needs for the off-premise channel in General Trade.Key Duties / Responsibilities New Product Launch :Prepare for the product launch whether using internal or agencies to success in the market. Work with BU to develop launch and execution plan for the Channel. Business Analysis: Use research data to track Market Shares / Availability movement across unit, map competition activities and identify gaps & growth opportunities in various channels as per PITA model. Use opportunity mapping tools in RGM to identify OBPPC in all the Regions. Channel Development: Understand the local consumption drivers in relevant channels, work with accounts in various channels identify their needs, develop and drive consumption building programs, track effectiveness of these programs and provide feedback to the team . Use RGM tools like Promo efficiency tool to measure effectiveness of programs. Budgets; Manage the category marketing budget driving it towards business priorities and aligning it behind central big bets, and deliver on marketing productivity initiatives. Pricing : Monitor competitor pricing for the chanel, including trade schemes and promotions and recommend pricing initiatives to maintain/gain revenue share in the channel. Market execution: Develop picture of success and best practice approach for each major channel. Ensure that this is effectively communicated across the regions . Plan for placement of activation element and other collaterals; monitor deployment and execution within the channels as per RED standards.Coca-Cola Behaviours: Act like an Owner Drive Innovation Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders Inspire Others Develop Self and Others
• University/Bachelor’s degree • 1 – 2 years experience in marketing company or agency, experience in analyzing market share, availability and other distribution related reports, experience in negotiating and working with vendors for POS material. • English and Local Language is preferredTechnical Competencies: involvement in supervising, conducting performance reviews assignment of duties. Market and channel analytics to understand where business growth opportunities are.
* Annual Bonus + Increment based on performance* Lunch provided* Meal provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.