- The position is taking care of bring Ovaltine to enter the Out of Home (OOH) Channel, both traditional tea shop and modern Quick Service Restaurants. - He/she is working closely with distributor to develop & implement the OOH route to market, resources requirement, and also identify key KPI to realize the growth aspirations. - He/she is also need to work closely with the customers to identify the business plan and implementation of required point of sales materials in the stores.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field (Master Degree is advantage)- 5 years in sales experience selling products to on premise with minimum 6 months to 1 year sales experience in OOH/HORECA channel- Minimum 2-year experience in management level - Has experience on implementation of marketing- Program on time within the required time & budget- Understand trade marketing & merchandising function in FMCG- 3rd party or Distributor Sales Management- Good computer skills in MS Office- Good Mathematics and presentation skills- Planning and Execution - Excellent negotiation skill – able to coordinate with all relevant stake holders internally and externally- Strong understanding of OOH channel and can plan and develop strategies to develop OOH channel business independently- Result oriented personal, self-motivated and can stay under pressure- Able to analyze consumer and market trends, and has problem solving skills - Able to travel intensively
According to Company's Policy
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term "Market Expansion Services" suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands to grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 780 business locations in 36 countries – 750 of them in Asia – and 30,320 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.5 billion in 2016.The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.Business activities are organized into four specialized Business Units that mirror DKSH fields of expertise: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.