• To work in factory canteen• To prepare and cook Chinese food and Myanmar food• To maintain food safety and hygiene standards• To support the safety and hygiene standards of canteen• To plan and promote the menus for multicultural people • To update dishes regularly
• Any graduate• Good health, no infectious diseases• At least 2 years experience• Can prepare and cook Chinese food and Myanmar food• Can maintain food safety and hygiene standards• Can support the safety of canteen• Can plan and promote the menus for multicultural people • Can update dishes regularly
• Annual Bonus• Annual Salary Increment• Ferry provided• Dormitory provided
• Join an international company
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.