- Manage and assign for finical documents, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.- Responsible for preparing financial statements, comprehensive financial report, inventoryreport, taxation process complying required legal requirements.- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.- Review of accounting and administrative controls.- Any other assign by Finance director or Company.
- B.Com (or) CPA Part 1, 2 and must have ACCA Part 1, 2- Age between 30 to 40 years.- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in senior management level- Good use in Microsoft office especially in advance excels. Accounting Software can be use well.- Have experience in Budget planning, Taxation and Financial analysis.- Good communication, cooperation, negotiation, problem solving and team work skill.- Can be work under pressure.- Can be work any assigned duty by management.- Can speak English.
Provided ferry and uniform, Annual Bonus and OT Allowance and Salary Increment by year
Sunday off & Gazette Holiday offOffice Hour - 9:30 Am to 5:30 PmWorking Day - Monday to Saturday
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques