• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role. • Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations. • Responsible to control the daily/weekly/monthly payment transaction process.• Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.• Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Director.• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.• Work consultation with the respective departments on cost reduction initiative.• Maintain and comply with all Myanmar tax regulations.
• B.Com (or) CPA Part 1, 2 (or) ACCA Part 1, 2.• Age between 30 to 40 years.• Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting.• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.• Good use in Microsoft office especially in advance excels. Accounting Software can be use well.• Have experience in Budget planning, Taxation and Financial analysis.• Good communication, cooperation, negotiation, problem solving and team work skill.• Can be work any assigned duty by management.• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in English.
*Attendance Bonus*Arrange Ferry *Transportation Allowances
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Gandamar is the leader in Business Solution and Office Automation in Myanmar with offices in Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyitaw and over 40 Authorized Dealers all across the country. Established since 1951, Gandamar has a long history with a large base of trusted customers. The company has over 140 employees in management, sales, marketing, finance, accounting and service engineers. Gandamar is currently the sole authorized distributor of the following brands from Japan, USA & Gerany: Konica Minolta, Duplo, KIP, Panasonic Projector, Acco Brands (GBC, IBICO, Rexel, Quartet, Nobo, Powis Parket) , Olympia, Daito and Laurel.