• Leading a Design Team of the company.• Prepare the concept and develop the design considering the area and location perspective. • Produce design and schematic drawings with multiple design options for allotted assignments.• Coordinate with the Senior management, Asset Management and Development team to develop the best suitable design concept.• Be the point of contact between the team and consultants.• Leading the regular team meetings pertaining to assigned tasks.• Assume additional duties as requested or assigned by supervisor/s
-B.Arch or B.Tech (minimum)-10 years’ working experience in oversea and local on commercial, residential, mixed-use development and master planning.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.