• Manage the operating team and drive operation in line with the business direction • Liaise with the government agencies, vendors and partners to communicate and collaborate on operating activities.• Improve performance, productivity and operating efficiency through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.• Manage day-to-day operations, including performance management, plan monitoring and evolution.• Understand operational issues and problems; provide technical and subject matter expertise.• Demonstrate the High-level understanding of all business functions such as digital, IT, HR, finance, marketing etc..• Propose and recommend infrastructure and application improvements, implement and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures.• Manage and organize diaries and organize meetings and appointments, events and conferences for founder and editor-in-chief• Submit milestone deliverables, quarterly reports, activities photos and documents related to every event in a timely• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in line with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.• Manage daily workflow of the company.• Communicate within and outside the organization with staff, partner, and contact persons of the founder and editor-in-chief using formal and diplomatic language in Burmese and English• Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the founder and editor-in-chief as and when requested and provide them with input on the points of discussion. • Travel within Yangon, to different regions and states, and outside the country on short notice.
• Trustworthy – as she/he will often be party to confidential information.• Tactful and diplomatic – to deal with internal and external work environments and contacts of the founder & editor-in-chief.• Flexible and adaptable to different working environments and people.• Good at multi-tasking and possess good organizational skills.• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a relevant subject.• 5 years of media experience or similar work experience in a related area or position.• Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Burmese and English.• Strong ability to work and communicate within a team, be results oriented and have decision-making skills• Comfort with a team approach to programming and the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.• Demonstrated the ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism.• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills.
Rewards for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques