- Civil laboratory testing on the materials/supplies/services by sub-contractors to meet the specified client's requirement as per the contract.- Testing for compliance with the contract requirements.-Conduct regular QC laboratory testing to avoid backlog, and submit the report regularly to the QA/QC department- Regularly coordinate to QC Engineer regarding various testing requirements and parameters.Area of Responsibilities- To liaise with client's representative on site to ensure all testing requirement is fulfilled and complete, work quality is achieved in order to meet client's requirement as per the contract- To ensure all QC testing is completed and compiled for submission to the client with regards to completed work quality in order to meet clients' requirement as per contract- To liaise with the construction team to ensure the quality by conducting the required Quality control.
- Diploma in Engineering or Solid experienced in various Civil Engineering laboratory testing, using various lab equipment.- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the civil laboratory in the construction industry.- High level of Proficiency in Business level English(TOEIC Score 750+)- Interpersonal communication skill- Problem-solving skills- Strong Coordination Skill- Analytical and result-oriented- Appropriate Engineering fields, i.e civil, mechanical and oil and gas- Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
- Bonus: Once a year- Allowance: Commuting allowance, overtime pay- Holiday: Sunday and National holiday according to Myanmar Law
** Work location: Site Office in Ywathargyi/construction site in Pazundaung-BagoSubmittals : CV,transcript,medical certificate ,degree certification
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques