• acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;• setting out, levelling and surveying the site;• checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;• ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;• overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;• agreeing on a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;• managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect;• liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;• liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;• liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;• day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;• planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed on deadlines;• overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;• preparing reports as required;• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Age: 30 to 40 years Site engineers perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects, setting out and determining the location for above and underground infrastructural installations involved in construction operations.Site engineers apply designs and plan to mark out the site and can be involved in projects ranging from small-scale to multi-million-pound ventures. This may include civil, road, rail and other infrastructure projects.A site engineer works as part of the site management team liaising with and working alongside architects, engineers, construction managers, supervisors, planners, surveyors and subcontractors. They share responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resources.
Benefits will be provided depending on company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Denyo, Yamaha, Kanebo, Pupa, Police အစရွိေသာ Product မ်ားကို တင္သြင္းေအာင္ျမင္ေနသည့္ Ever Seiko Co., Ltd. ၏ Living Product မ်ားကို သီးျခားျဖန္႔ျဖဴး ေရာင္းခ်မည့္ ကုမၸဏီတစ္ခုအျဖစ္ Living Square ကို ၂၀၁၁ ခုႏွစ္တြင္ စတင္တည္ေထာင္ခဲ့သည္။လက္ရွိတြင္ Lazboy, Electrolux, Italsofa မွမစျပဳ၍ Livi ng Product မ်ားကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ တင္သြင္းေရာင္းခ်လ်က္ရွိျပီး၊ ကမာၻေက်ာ္ အမွတ္တံဆိပ္ အမ်ား အျပား၏ Regional Distributer အျဖစ္ ကမ္းလွမ္းမႈမ်ား ရရွိထားသည္။
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.