• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is personalized to their particular needs• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right supportive actions• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)• Demonstrated fluency in English and conversational Chinese• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
-Free English-Training Provided
-International Working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.