● Directly report to Social Purpose Manager● Manage sponsorship and donation requests ● Follow up with sponsorship and donation benefits● POC for branches ● Lead KBZ Team Challenge for the function ● Arrange meetings and travel arrangements for the function ● Participate in all clients’ meeting for necessary follow-up actions ● Work with Social Purpose Manager for CSR Budget and Annual CSR Report● Work with Social Purpose Manager with content creation for events
Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalentAble to command in both English and Myanmar.Excellent problem solving and influencing skillsAble to communicate at all level.Strong skills in MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.