• Review employees expense reports for compliance with company policies• Communicate regularly or provide training to employees ensuring they are aware and appropriately trained on policies and processes.• Producing monthly reporting and analysis travel related expenses and travel policy compliance• Document the audit facts/findings, and prepare an audit report, to be distributed to management team if event of non-compliance.• Identify problems with processes, and recommend and develop improvements• Carry out ad-hoc review on business processes to ensure compliance to company policies• Support ad-hoc project such as implementation of T&E system
• B. Act, B. Com, ACCA Part II or equivalent• Minimum of 3 years audit experience • Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint• Good communication & analytical skills.
Performance base Bonus Medical & Life Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.